Per The Annotated Code of Maryland, WCPS' Purchasing Department utilizes competitive procurements to ensure acquired goods and services are of value and an asset to the community and the students of Washington County.
- Bid Opportunities - Check current and recurring bid solicitations and subscribe to bid notifications for opportunities of interest.
- All WCPS bids are also advertised on eMaryland Marketplace.
- Recurring Bid Calendar - Contains information regarding recurring solicitations as a reference.
- Bid Results - View cost tabulations of recently closed solicitations.
To obtain bid documents in preparation to submit a proposal, please Apply for an Account.
As a Government Agency, WCPS is eligible for and participates in numerous cooperative purchasing opportunities such as:
- U.S. Communities
- National Joint Powers Alliance (NJPA)
- Baltimore Regional Cooperative Purchasing Committee (BRCPC)
- Mid-Atlantic Purchasing Team (MAPT)
- The Cooperative Purchasing Network (TCPN)
- Keystone Purchasing Network (KPN)
- The Pennsylvania Educational Purchasing Program for Microcomputers (PEPPM)