Teachers Pay Teachers
In order to pay with a school purchase order:
1. You must have an established TpT account, (teachers may use their own sign in), which enables you to buy products from the website. If you need to open an account, visit our sign-up page.
2. Once you have an account, you can add products to your shopping cart. Please note that the minimum size of a school purchase order is $20. Also, please note that after July 5th, 2016, a fee of $2.99 will be applied to each purchase made with a purchase order. This fee will allow us to fulfill our promise to you by enabling us to speed up our processing time and invest in technology to make submitting a purchase order easier.
3. At checkout, select the "Purchase Order" payment tab. (Note: You will not be able to select the Puchase Order payment option if you don't meet the $20 minimum requirement.) Fill in your school's information and click submit.
4. Download and print the TpT Purchase Order Quote. This form is only intended to be used as a quote, this is not an order confirmation. Your order will be confirmed once it is successfully processed.
5. To process your purchase order, you must submit two documents:
- TpT Purchase Order Quote. Please also write your school's purchase order number on this sheet (which should be included in the signed purchase order from your school). Note: please do not reuse the TpT Purchase Order Quote from other purchase orders. This form has your pending Quote ID, generated by TpT and unique to each TpT Purchase Order Quote.
- Signed purchase order from your school. This form must be signed by your school administrator; please use a form provided by your school or district (provide the school secretary the quote so she can input into MUNIS to process).